The Coca-Cola Company: Communications Coordinator
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Full-time position: 40 hours/week
Position is in Atlanta.
- Oversee creation and distribution of a daily media report to key executives by 8 a.m.
- Manage inbound media inquiries
- Monitor and respond to employee questions regarding internal communications programs, events and global campaigns
- Manage Coca-Cola’s online press center to boost relevance of content to our audiences
- Manage the Company’s global broadcast email system and other key internal communication channels, including on-site digital signage, internal Chatter groups, SharePoint sites, etc.
- Work with Corporate Media Relations and Internal Communications directors to develop content library of story ideas and pitches from around the world
- Coordinate multiple Coca-Cola internal communications programs, projects and on-campus events for various internal audiences across the Atlanta Office Complex.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or Public Relations
- 3-5 years professional media, social media/content marketing, public relations or marketing communications experience
- Mix of social media, journalism/editorial creation and production, digital and PR experience
- Sophisticated understanding of media monitoring, tracking and reporting
For more information and Apply Click Here.