IMPACT Cryotherapy, Inc.
Social Media Manager
Apply Now: http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/applyonline/applybegin.aspx?Job_DID=JHP2VC73BJ986VRRZXD&sc_cmp1=JS_JDP_ApplyNowTop&IPath=JRKV0AJ7
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing and executing all social media activities related to IMPACT Cryotherapy.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
- Manage the social media strategy for IMPACT Cryotherapy across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and other social media properties as needed
- Web-site optimization through the use of Google Analytics and other platforms.
- Execution of all social media activities – planning, launching, drafting, monitoring, optimizing, etc.
- Use creative means to plan, organize, and implement a range of social media programs, campaigns and/or events that drive site traffic and engagement, brand awareness as well as interest in IMPACT Cryotherapy.
- Contribute to and regularly update social media properties such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and others
- Tweeting daily while engaging influencers to increase the followership of IMPACT Cryotherapy
- Posting on Facebook daily and exploring new ways to leverage Facebook for business purposes
- Develop content calendar
- Respond to stakeholder inquiries and comments on established channels in real-time as necessary
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets – pages, sites, blogs – on a daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other posts/comments
- Build / convey sense of community for IMPACT Cryotherapy
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor progress
- Grow followers, likes and other key indicators of success
- Communicate in a professional, but unique social media “voice”, directly aligned with IMPACT Cryotherapy’s brand tenets and strategy
- Conduct social media competitive analysis on key IMPACT Cryotherapy competitors
- Graduated with 4 year degree with focus on Marketing or
- Journalism preferred
- Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role, with experience on all major social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media apps, 3rd party social media tools, and social media analytic tools
- Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally
- Must be able to efficiently and independently manage projects and issues
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to demonstrate supportive and collaborative relationships with peers, clients, partners, and executives
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Pay- Hourly (12-15$ depending on experience)
Interested candidates should send resume and references to email@example.com