IMPACT Cryotherapy, Inc.
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing and executing all social media activities related to IMPACT Cryotherapy.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
- Manage the social media strategy for IMPACT Cryotherapy across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and other social media properties as needed
- Web-site optimization through the use of Google Analytics and other platforms.
- Execution of all social media activities – planning, launching, drafting, monitoring, optimizing, etc.
- Use creative means to plan, organize, and implement a range of social media programs, campaigns and/or events that drive site traffic and engagement, brand awareness as well as interest in IMPACT Cryotherapy.
- Contribute to and regularly update social media properties such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and others
- Tweeting daily while engaging influencers to increase the followership of IMPACT Cryotherapy
- Posting on Facebook daily and exploring new ways to leverage Facebook for business purposes
- Develop content calendar
- Respond to stakeholder inquiries and comments on established channels in real-time as necessary
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets – pages, sites, blogs – on a daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other posts/comments
- Build / convey sense of community for IMPACT Cryotherapy
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor progress
- Grow followers, likes and other key indicators of success
- Communicate in a professional, but unique social media “voice”, directly aligned with IMPACT Cryotherapy’s brand tenets and strategy
- Conduct social media competitive analysis on key IMPACT Cryotherapy competitors
- Graduated with 4 year degree with focus on Marketing or
- Journalism preferred
- Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role, with experience on all major social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media apps, 3rd party social media tools, and social media analytic tools
- Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally
- Must be able to efficiently and independently manage projects and issues
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to demonstrate supportive and collaborative relationships with peers, clients, partners, and executives
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Pay- Hourly (12-15$ depending on experience)