The Social and Digital Media Intern will play an active role in the development of Urban Beauty Network‘s online community. The intern will maintain Urban Beauty Network’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base. He/she will regularly analyze and report on the activity on social media networks as well as work directly with our PR Firm to ensure all campaigns are in alignment.The intern will learn how to reach communities, and promote events or programs through online media and gain experience in social media platforms and the tools used to assess their performance.
- Updates Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with UBN.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates Social Media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from UBN activities and events
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
ELIGIBILITY This is a part-‐time internship and we require that you have access to a mobile phone and computer to complete internship projects and tasks. While the internship is unpaid, we can provide a stipend to cover pre-approved work‐related expenses. Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities. Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a start-‐up environment. This internship will benefit someone who is interested in marketing, beauty,community relations, and audience development.
Job Type: Internship
Local candidates only:
- Atlanta, GA
- High school or equivalent