These posts come from the Atlanta ColorComm chapter.
Atlanta Communication Job Openings:
Coordinator, Division Event Support – American Cancer Society
The Coordinator, Division Event Support role will provide support services to Distinguished and/or Community Event staff in the Division. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: document/materials/product management, program event support, income processing support, and standard reporting.
- Responsible to create, prepare, proof-read, and review content and format for all events and related materials including but not limited to: invitations, RSVP’s brochures, posters, letters, programs, certificates, and name tags.
- Provides distinguished and community event and material product support. Maintains, records of orders ensuring appropriate accounting. Setup/compile information on high end events including bid forms, bid paddles, and accurate seat assignments &charts within Greater Giving. Order event related supplies including but not limited to: awards, brochures, apparel (as applicable), supplies, invitations, promotional products (gifts giveaways, etc), t-shirts, luminaria, and incentive prizes.
- Prepares event correspondence, sends invitations for kickoffs, registration nights, committee meetings and other events. Manages RSVP process for event and event related meetings. Maintains contact list for events. Prepares mailings (lists, labels, stuffing, and sealing), bulk mail, mail merge, etc.
- Provides general event support: maintain schedule of locations, dates and times for events. Assist with event participant registration/ticket purchasing as needed, maintain insurance process (certificates of insurance), act as point of contact for event related inquires (SRs, phone, walk-ins), manage auction process (entering auction items, coordinate auction Item Prizes; not to include soliciting auction items).
Apply here: http://bit.ly/1rqg7cG
PR Specialist – SearchLogic Recruiting
A highly successful supply chain management company is looking for a PR Specialist to join the team. The Public Relations Specialist will help develop and deliver programs to promote and help maintain the favorable image of the organization with trade press, industry analysts, customers and prospects. Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years experience in a PR, Marketing, or Communications role.
Position specifics include but not limited to:
- Coordinate day-to-day public relations activities including the development and management of editorial calendars, article opportunities and identification of relevant press articles
- Identify opportunities and help expand company’s presence across multiple social networks
- Draft and execute social media programs across multiple services * Draft and assist in the distribution of news releases
- Coordinate and execute our digital and print advertising program; working closely with team members to develop creative and online assets
- Identify and draft opportunities to promote company blog
- Assist with public relations reporting, keeping record of key placements, monitoring updates and measuring effectiveness as required
Apply here: http://bit.ly/1SyQuyS
Social Media Specialist – Rooms To Go
Rooms To Go is looking for a self-starter to manage their online reputation management platforms and social platforms. This person will work closely with both the media team and customer service team to build out strategies for both increasing positive feedback at the local level, and creating processes for efficiently managing feedback.
- Day-to-day management of Rooms To Go’s Reputation management platforms and social platforms
- Conceptualize and execute strategies for increasing positive reviews for local store pages found on Yelp, Google Reviews, City Search, etc.
- Establish KPIs to measure success, and develop reporting framework and cadence
- Assist customer service in the moderation of all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Directly interact with customers to maximize community engagement and drive positive perception and word-of-mouth for our brand and products
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, and video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement and interaction across RTG social properties
- Optimize and manage company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Leverage reporting and analytics to make informed decisions regarding community management efforts
- Collaborate with Digital Media Team to develop and execute a brand strategy that aligns with company goals and business objectives
- Identify and amplify opportunities for positive brand engagement
Apply here: http://bit.ly/1T3qLfp
Marketing/Social Media Specialist – Delta Airlines
As a Marketing-Social Media Specialist you’ll be responsible for developing exciting social content, promotions, and communities that share the Delta story around the world. You’ll use your social media and digital expertise to identify innovative reactive and proactive content opportunities, foster relationships with internal and external key influencers, and provide regular reports to ensure performance and quality of social media content.
Work with external agencies on the development of social campaign ideation, execution, and reporting.
Partner with agency and interdepartmental teams to create a holistic content calendar that incorporates campaigns, product announcements, retail initiatives, and partner activations.
Assist in planning and executing paid social media campaigns.
Develop weekly, and monthly content performance reports for executive leadership.
Brainstorm new ideas for each brand that break through social media clutter and project manage social media initiatives that drive business objectives.
Develop copy and occasional imagery to be used in social media posts and promotions.
Serve as the primary social listening arm to monitor and flag brand conversations and trends.
Monitor and engage with online communities across all social platforms.
Identify social media opportunities and issues in real-time while coordinating content, assets and approvals.
Stay current with industry trends and best practices in both social and digital spheres.
Regularly audit and evaluate competitors’ social media efforts.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/26jJsVJ
Communications Representative – Lockheed Martin
While duties reflect those of a communications generalist, primary focus of the position is community relations and community outreach for the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics site in Marietta, GA. Scope of outreach is mainly the 10-county Metro Atlanta area, with some efforts across the State of Georgia and beyond. Additionally, responsible for managing the Marietta site’s philanthropy, contributions and sponsorship budgets; and leading the site’s LM AERO Club employee-giving program and budget. Routinely gives tours of various site operations and production lines for visiting community and educational groups. Serves as the primary liaison/interface with educational institutions at all levels in support of the company’s STEM programs and outreach. Requires personal attendance at numerous community activities, including many after-hours evening and weekend events. Plans, organizes and executes numerous employee volunteer events in local communities. Incumbent in this position is often the “face of Lockheed Martin” at many community and volunteer events, and is called upon to speak on behalf of the company. Serves as a backup to other Communications staff members to support line of business activities in the areas of media relations, employee communications, executive communications, and branding, marketing and advertising. Apply here:http://bit.ly/1WKpteK
Health Communications Specialist – Karna
Karna is accepting applications for a Health Communications Specialist who has experience in multi-media techniques, particularly those skills related to producing and editing communications through videography. This includes experience designing and producing communication materials, videos, communication plans, fact sheets, brochures, and PowerPoint presentations. The following tasks will be performed by the Health Communications Specialist:
- Develop communication (audiovisual and written) materials
- Experience scripting, filming and editing videos to tell stories (videographer)
- Capacity to evaluate communication materials from an audiovisual perspective and incorporate improvements
- Develop questions and answers (Q/As), talking points, interview scripts, and guidance documents
- Work with SMEs to transform complex information into audiovisual and/or written products that easily understood by partners and the general public
- Support public health emergency response operations and health communication activities related to some or all of the following:
- Communicate daily updates and status of documents that have entered the clearance process
- Coordinate tasks and strategy for the development of health communication and education materials
- Organize and implement external communication
- Provide consultation and guidance on communication inquiries
- Assist with review and clearance of relevant communications materials
- Assist with the development of emergency communications content for the general public, and special populations
- Ensure the timeliness, consistency, and accuracy of information
- Follow appropriate clearance guidance
- Participate in situation updates and operational debriefings
- Participate in Scientific Response Section (SRS) and Joint Information Center meetings as needed
Apply here: http://bit.ly/214nhPs