EDUCATIONAL SERVICES PROJECT MANAGER (FULL-TIME) – Atlanta, GA
IMMEDIATE OPENING! !
Do you have project management experience? Can you effectively negotiate and provide excellent customer service? Our firm is seeking a proactive communicator to work with a high-performing team to manage educational services for government clients of CATMEDIA. To be successful in this professional position, you need to interact effectively with all stakeholders. This highly transactional position requires responsiveness to ensure deadlines are met with maximized outcomes. Under established guidelines and processes, you will experience the freedom to organize your work and the independence to effectively meet team and client goals. The most successful individual will naturally exhibit a strong attention to detail and be highly self-organized. This position is framed within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. Possession of an advanced degree and relevant work experience will be an asset to this program.
The Project Manager will take ownership of the following tasks:
- Administration of educational support services for CATMEDIA’s clients. Highly transactional position involving email, phone, fax, and other communication tools to achieve the program team’s mission results.
- Work directly and diplomatically with internal and external stakeholders to ensure objectives are met timely and efficiently.
- Quarterly, monthly and weekly reporting.
- Work collaboratively with program team on continuous improvement efforts.
- Master’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience in project management, educational space experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, analyze situations effectively and administer solutions
- Successful customer service experience with exceptional time/organizational skills.
- Organizational Change experience or Degree is a plus!
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with ability to work with diverse groups.
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check.
TWO-STEP APPLICATION REQUIREMENT
- Reply to email@example.com email address with your cover letter, resume, 5-page writing sample, and references.
- Register and complete an online Culture Index Survey at this url:
Please select the Educational Services Project Manager job for completion of the Culture Index Survey.
This survey gives us a snapshot of your natural workplace strengths and is a routine hiring step for ALL applicants. We are automatically notified when your survey is submitted. Your application will not be considered until this online survey is completed.
CATMEDIA specializes in Creative Services, Program Management, Training, and Human Resource Management. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, we are process developers, communication strategists and information designers who combine creative thinking with appropriate technologies and professionals to create the tools and/or environment needed to successfully support your leadership, technologies, programs, and organizations.
Patent pending on several technologies and processes, we are problem solvers and thought leaders. The Office of Personnel Management (OPM), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), U.S. Army, U.S. Navy and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) rely on CATMEDIA to assist them with their requirements, armed with the knowledge that we will provide “what box?” thinking and solid thought leadership. Great pride is taken in the quality of work produced and customer satisfaction gained from a job well done. As a result, in our latest Dun and Bradstreet Open Ratings Report we garnered-for a second year in a row- a score of 93. Recent awards include 2015 GA Fast 40, Inc. 500 List for 2014 & 2015, SBA Georgia Success Story 2015, Forbes Magazine Women Business Leaders June 2015, Exceptional Ratings in Federal Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS), Telly Awards, Addy Awards, Axiem Awards, Small Business Commerce Association and the 2015 Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter Award.
Regardless of the size of the client or project, CATMEDIA is committed to providing the highest quality product and/or world-class customer satisfaction within the scope of the client’s budget and schedule. Let the CATMEDIA team use your creative business and technical skills to help achieve your organization’s goals and objectives.