SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Brainchild Associates, a boutique PR firm located in Atlanta, GA, is seeking interns to become a part of our vibrant Beauty Marketing division, working on clients focused in the hair, beauty and fashion industries. For more than a decade, Brainchild Associates has provided top-notch, tailored public relations campaign services to clients specialized in the beauty, health, lifestyle, editorial, nonprofit and entertainment arenas. Internships with Brainchild Associates provide real-world PR experience including Media Relations, Email Marketing, Social/Digital Marketing, Event Planning and Execution and Branding. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic interns with a desire to master the real-world PR experience while providing substantive value to our PR team and beauty industry and nonprofit clients! This internship is ideal for college seniors and recent college graduates.
Internship Term: July 2015 – December 2015
Required Hours: 15-20 hours weekly
- Collaborate on strategic PR campaigns that drive premium media impressions, partnership opportunities, word of mouth buzz and bottom- line sales opportunities
- Identify and engage target media contacts, influencers, campaign partners and brand ambassadors
- Produce content for press materials (i.e., multimedia press releases, byline articles, media alerts, press kits, tip sheets, etc.), web & blog sites, social media profiles & pages, collateral materials, email communications, etc.
- Coordinate PR events including: press events, engagement events, product launches, multi-city tours, etc.
- Must live in Atlanta, GA or surrounding cities in the Metropolitan area.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in PR or marketing fields is ideal!
- Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Must be at least 18 years of age with (or pursuing) a BS/BA in English, Communication, Journalism, Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or a related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Constant Contact and multiple Social Media platforms
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking
- Passion for customer service and complete satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently and remotely
- Ability to take direction and complete assignments on deadline
** Interested applicants should send cover letters and resumes email@example.com for consideration. **