The Sustainability Communications Intern is responsible for assisting in organizing and executing integrated communications programs in support of UPS’s Sustainability Communications objectives. These programs are fully integrated across Public Relations, Employee Communications, Customer Communications, Advertising, Sponsorship, Relationship Marketing and Brand Management. He/she assists with the organization and execution of plan deliverables under the guidance of the Sustainability Communications Managers.
- Provides assistance with writing and content creation.
- Helps to maintain editorial calendars, and to write content for ongoing articles, updates and online announcements
- Provides support on presentations and other materials created to share information
- Helps to coordinate reviews, input, and deliverables to ensure the team is well informed and information is documented
- Assists with creating and updating project plans on reviews and material development to keep projects on time and within budget
- Helps to track key milestones, dependencies, and decisions
- Supports communications efforts by assisting with research, data gathering efforts, and reporting on results
- Provides support for Sustainability Ambassador membership, helping maintain the membership database, make ongoing updates as
needed, and capture data for reporting
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team focused work environment
- Possesses excellent writing and project management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office products or equivalent software preferred
- Interest / Experience in Sustainability and/or Communications preferred
- Majoring in or have graduated with a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
To apply for the job, go to https://www.jobs-ups.com/job/atlanta/sustainability-communications-intern/1187/598975