Here are the curated links I think will be useful and valuable for your work and your life:
- Academic guilt (and how to get over it) via Inside Higher Ed
- The freedom of being irrelevant via HBR
- 10 loyalty lessons from brands with superfans via Inc.
- 7 quick tips for redesigning your logo via Entrepreneur
- What to do when a friend is grieving via Alexandra Frazen
- Content marketing: Building a web of influence via AirPR
- The benefits of being selfish via Crew
- This is what happens when women of color redefine the racism and sexism they face via @aauw
My apologies, dear readers, for missing a week. Blogging slipped my mind while I was gorging on birthday cake, fried fish, and popsicles. Thanks to the 4th of July and my birthday, I was juggling multiple engagements. But I’m back to blogging for awhile.