For more info, visit stable|kernel’s site: http://info.stablekernel.com/marketing-and-pr-internship
stable|kernel is a mobile software design and development agency specializing in building iOS and Android apps for brands including Fortune 500s, start-ups and in between.
We are looking for a marketing/PR intern to join our marketing team. We offer a fun environment on Atlanta’s Belt Line in Inman Park, learning opportunities, chances to own projects and interacting with clients.
This is a paid, hourly position with potential for permanent hire. You must be able to think strategically and understand the value marketing, PR and digital plays in building our brand.
- Assist with developing content for social channels and company blog
- Manage editorial calendar for owned channels
- Assist with presentation development
- Assist with analytics and reporting
- Assist with SEO and keyword analysis
- Assist with newsletter and email campaign content
- Conduct media research and outreach
- Conduct competitor research
- Conduct prospect research
- Attend industry networking events
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must be 21+
- Sales, marketing, advertising, journalism or public relations degree (or have relevant experience)
- Be at least a rising senior (anticipated graduation date 2016 or sooner)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing abilities
- Extensive knowledge of social media campaigns
- Must have relevant internship or other work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite a plus